Start: September 2022
Hours: 25 hrs pw increasing to 37.5 hrs pw in January 2023
Salary: £19,264 to £19,650 pa pro-rata
Closing date for applications: 1 September 2022
We are a federation of 4 small schools set in beautiful rural locations and are looking for a dedicated Caretaker to help keep our East Hoathly, Chiddingly and Park Mead premises looking their best. (East Hoathly and Chiddingly sites from September 2022 and our Park Mead site from January 2023.)
- Previous caretaking experience within a school environment is desirable – although training via ESCC will be given
- Previous experience of building maintenance / basic DIY and an understanding of health & safety regulations will be useful
- Good interpersonal skills to protect the school’s interests in dealing with contractors and other visitors to the site
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Must be willing to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check prior to commencing work.
We warmly welcome visits to our school, please contact the School Business Manager by email: email@example.com to book an appointment.